Monday 14 November 2011

It's Monday. What are you reading? 14 Nov 2011

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey to outline what you have been reading and what you plan to read this week.











Over the weekend I just finished reading Fall of Giants (Ken Follett) which is a huge epic and took me awhile but I finished it and really enjoyed it so make sure you check out my review. I've also just finished The Housekeeper and The Professor (Yoko Ogawa) so I'll have my review for that one up very soon.

Now I need to pick my next book and I'm undecided. I have quite a few books still borrowed from book club so I think I need to just get all those ones read and out of the way. So this week I'll probably pick up something from this pile which includes Botswana Time, Angelas Ashes and The Lollipop Shoes or from this pile which is Affinity and Wide Sargasso Sea. I hope to get all of these read by the last book club of this year in December. Once I've made some progress through my book club list I've already picked my next 100 book challenge book which will be The Woman in White (Wilkie Collins) which I've been wanting to read for ages. That's probably quite a lot to try and finish by the end of the year, especially since I'm bound to pick up another one or two in the next book club (which is tomorrow!) because it's just too hard to resist. So I better get started!