Monday 21 November 2011

It's Monday. What are you reading? 21 Nov 2011

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey to outline what you have been reading and what you plan to read this week.











Last week I posted my review for The Housekeeper and The Professor (Yoko Ogawa) and I also signed myself up for two 2012 challenges (my first ones as a blogger!) which are the Back to the Classics and the Mixing It Up Challenge both of which will allow me to get through a whole lot of my own 100 must-read books and also clear a few off my bookshelf too.

At the moment I'm reading Affinity (Sarah Waters) which is something a bit different for me but I always like to branch out of the norm once in a while. Should be finished that one pretty soon and then I'm not sure on the next one... I'm thinking maybe Botswana Time or maybe Angelas Ashes. I'll see how I feel at the time.