Friday 13 January 2012

Hello 2012!

Image source
Happy New Year my wonderful readers! They do seem to come by so quick! We are a good two weeks into the new year and already so much has happened. I am currently in Melbourne for work which has meant an overseas trip, our car has blown up, we are moving house (and cities) in two weeks and we have two weddings to attend in the near future. And 2012 has only just started! I think this is going to be a busy year.

On the reading side of things I'm really excited to get stuck into a few challenges I have signed up for. It's going to be a big year of the classics and I'm excited about trying out some new genres. I'm already behind in the Norwegian Wood read along in that I haven't even got the book! So I better get onto that as soon as I'm back in my own country. I'm really looking forward to blogging through the year and can't wait to see where 2012 takes me.