Monday 26 March 2012

It's Monday. What are you reading? 26 March 2012

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey to outline what you have been reading and what you plan to read this week.


I'm just finishing up Rosetta (Barbara Ewing) and I'm on the last few chapters so it's freaking exciting! I don't want to be working... I need to find out what happens!

Next I'm going to be reading The Woman in White (Wilkie Collins) as part of Reading Rambo's readalong starting next week! But I hope to fit in before then Room (Emma Donaghue) which I picked up at the library this weekend. I've just joined the library in my new location so it's fun checking out their selection. It's only a very small community library (we only have about 2000 people in my area) but they've been super friendly and there's enough there to keep me going for now. I also picked up an audio book from the library, an Alexander McCall Smith one - Blue Shoes and Happiness. I actually have this book on my book shelf but I'm driving at least 5 hours a week at the moment and so I thought I'd try out some audio books and this one seemed like a good pick to ease me into it.



I also had book club a couple of weeks back and I forgot to post what books I picked up from there. I borrowed Emily of New Moon (L.M. Montgomery) and The Red Tent (Anita Diamant).